Petite dark haired girl with olive skin. Attire a mix between a fifties pinup and a librarian favoring the most modest bends for both.
Sort of, yeah… I guess it’s because of Mom being Goddess of Cats and so on. For a moment I considered being a dog person just to rebel… then I realized I was being contrary and the feline connection was meant to be.
|Legend||●●●● ●●○○ ○○○○|
|Conviction||●●●○○“Helpless people, creatures, or beings must be protected.”
“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”
“People must be free to choose their Gods, not forced through any means.”
|Determinations||2||Moments of Truth||1|
|■||Empathy||5||+6||+3||■||Occult||4||Art (Visual Arts)||2|
|FoS||50 lb||5 yd|
|Per||150 yd||75 yd|
|Move||12||Dash||24||Swim||6||Jump||3 yd vert||6 yd horiz|
Animal: Large Cat ●●●●● ○○○○○ ✩
|Animal Communication||•||-||-||Talk to animals.|
|Animal Obedience||••||1W||Cha + AK||Force animals to do your bidding.|
|Animal Aspect||•••||1+L||Sta + AK||Gain dice to an Attribute for the scene.|
|Ride Animal||••••||1L||Int + AK||Possess an animal and use its body instead of your own.|
|Animal Feature||•••••||1+L + 1W||Sta + AK||Gain temporary animal physical features to gain bonuses to abilities.|
Artistry ●●●●○ ○○○○○ ✩
|Fundamentals||•||-||-||Add your artistry Boons to all Art rolls.|
|Work Smarter||•||-||Wit+Art||Build any mundane project in a single scene.|
|Polymath||••||-||-||Use more general Art specializations.|
|Cannibalize||•••||2L + 1W||-||Create tools for the project at hand.|
|Jury-Rig||••••||3L + 1W||-||Substitute some materials when working on a project.|
|Speedbuild||●●●●●||-||-||Build objects at twice your normal speed.|
Guardian ●●●●○ ○○○○○ ✩
Fatebond Dice: +6
Fatebond Autos: +3
Vigil Brands: Sofia, Brendan, Abel, Senbast, Summer, Lisa, Bear, Dovile, Ken, Sasha, Lena
|Vigil Brand||•||1L||—||Place an invisible mark on your target that alerts you if he is in danger.|
|Warning Line||•||1L||Per + Awa||Draw a line that alerts you if a certain type of creature crosses it.|
|Divine Pass||••||1L||Man + Pre||Cause security forces to treat you as once of their own as long as you commit no crimes.|
|Foreboding||•••||1L + 1W||Man + Pre||Cause anyone who attempts to attack your target to feel a strong sense of hesitation.|
|Unseen Shield||••••||2L + 1W||Sta + For||Create an invisible shield around those you wish to protect.|
Heku ●●●●● ○○○○○
|Speak Hu||•||1L||—||Use social knacks on inanimate objects and unintelligent creatures.|
|Drive Sekhu||••||Varies||—||Double your health levels for a scene.|
|Plumb Sheut||•••||—||—||Calculate your Willpower pool from the sum of all your Virtues.|
|Call Sekem||••••||Varies||—||Spend Legend to gain additional Legendary Deeds per story.|
|Spread Ren||●●●●●||5L + 1W||Cha + Emp||Permanently transform a mortal Fatebound to you into a Herald who creates new Fatebonds for you.|
Stars ●●●●● ○○○○○ ✩
Unless otherwise noted, all Scions must be able to perceive the stars in order to use Stars boons.
|Astronomer’s Eye||•||—||—||Gain bonuses to Academics, Integrity, Investigation, Occult, Politics and Survival when you can see the stars.|
|Web of Stars||••||1L + 1W||Wit + Occ||Catch your target in a web of connected stars.|
|Axis of the Heavens||•••||2L||Wit + Pre||Use your personal gravity to aid coordinated assaults.|
|Aurora||••••||3L||—||Surround yourself with starlight to gain bonuses to social rolls.|
|Lucky Star||●●●●●||3L + 2W||—||Gain good fortune to a single action by calling on your lucky star.|
This adornment features a golden sun and diamond stars set into a turquoise landscape. The moon can be unhooked from the starry night sky to be pinned to the opposite side of the head, but it is forever attached to its other half by a series of thin silver chains. The diamonds glitter when Stars Boons are used and the gold gleams when Sun Boons are used. However, when Guardians Boons are used, the turquoise on both sides glistens and the diamonds and gold dull in its splendor. It was given to Sanura upon her Visitation.
Grants access to Stars, Guardian, and Sun.
This simple ring has the design of a caracal carved into it, stylized in an ancient Egyptian fashion. It was gifted to Sanura after she gave a tour of the Scion children’s grounds to Bastet, before the world ended.
Grants access to Animal (Large Cat) and Artistry.
This fine, delicate-looking necklace consists of the frame of a five-pointed star with a diamond set in the middle, hanging from a thin golden chain. It was a gift from Isis, who noticed Sanura’s affinity for the stars and wished to foster her talents.
The wearer may add her number of Star Boons to Perception rolls made for Star Boons during the daytime.
- Empty stoppered vial: It once held liquid moonlight. Gift from Hathor.
- Two basilisk eyes: The eyes of a basilisk glow with a light bright enough to fully illuminate a large room when fed a single point of Legend. They can also pierce any form of supernatural darkness created by a being whose Legend rating is less than that of the basilisk’s at a cost of one Legend point. Either effect lasts for once scene. The eyes are actually made of brass and will never rot or decay.
- Set of Fenrir Teeth x3: A Scion who removes the teeth from a fenrir she has slain and fashions them into a necklace can use that jewelry as a Birthright for any Boon taken from the Animal or War Purviews. If a fenrir fang is incorporated into a weapon, that weapon takes on the Piercing quality if it did not already have it. Only one of these benefits can be derived from a single set of teeth.
- Set of Burrowing Eel Teeth
- Luminescent Fungus
- Eye of Ra Eyeliner Tattoo. Provides +3 to Perception rolls when perceiving stars on a clear day.
- Helped rescue a group of Scion children from the clutches of Father O’Brien. [x]
- Worked tirelessly day and night to make protective bracers for Brendan. [x]
- Defeated the fearsome manananggal. [x]
- Pulled together and led the group of survivors to safety in the midst of a twin tornado. [x]
- Helped defeat the Goblin Queen in her dream world, thus freeing Phantasos, Phobetor, and Morpheus from her grasp and rescuing the children she kidnapped. [x]
- Talked Derrick down from his Riastrad frenzy, preventing him from causing further harm. [x]
- Removed Dr. Panaretos’s pernicious brainwashing from Oskar and made an ally of the Disciples who’d intended to siege Bakersfield. [x]
|Wits 3||12||Epic Intelligence 2||10||Epic Wits 3||12|
|Epic Dexterity 2||8||Star Pupil||Damage Control|
|Photographic Penmanship||Epic Perception 1||10||Divine Pass
|Epic Dexterity 3||12||Subliminal Warning||Foreboding
|Mightier Than The Sword||Epic Perception 2||10||Drive Sekhu
|Epic Charisma 2||10||Eyes in the Back of Your Head||Plumb Sheut
|Engender Love||Epic Stamina 1||10||Telepathy||5|
|Epic Manipulation 2||10||Holy Fortitude||Animal Communication
Animal (Large Cat) 1
|Hard Sell||Epic Wits 1||8||Animal Obedience
Animal (Large Cat) 2
|Epic Appearance 2||10||Psychic Profiler|
|Bedazzling Image||Warning Line
|Attributes||10 Dots Epics/Boons||Knacks||Bonus Points|
|Epic Dexterity 4
Epic Stamina 2
Epic Perception 3
Epic Charisma 3
Epic Charisma 4
Epic Manipulation 3
Epic Manipulation 4
Epic Appearance 3
Epic Appearance 4
Epic Intelligence 2
Unseen Shield (Guardian 4) (5 bp)
Axis of the Heavens (Stars 3) (5 bp)
Call Sekhem (Heku 4) (5 bp)
|Legend 5||Cost||Legend 6||Cost||Legend 7||Cost||Legend 8||Cost|
Animal (Large Cat) 5
|5||Never Say Die||5|
|Epic Stamina 3||15||Epic Wits 4
|Extended Youth||Animal Ken 4||4|
|Art (Textiles) 3||6||Presence 4, 5, 6||12|
|Art (Textiles 4||8||Speedbuild
|Art (Visual Arts) 1||3|
|Art (Visual Arts) 2||4|
|Blessing of Importance||5|
|Strength 2→1||10||Empathy 4→5||5|